Holiday 2022 Gift Guide: From Toddlers to Beauty Favorites and Everything In Between
‘Tis the season for gifting! I can’t believe the holidays are here. While I took a break from creating gift guides the last year or so, I was so excited to get back to it and curate some amazing ideas for you. I’ve made sure to mix in some small businesses to support, too. Under each gift guide are numbered links and a quick description with details about some of my favorites. I hope you find something that’s perfect for your loved one or maybe that tricky-to-buy for friend. Happy Holidays!
1. plaid wool coat 2. gold hoop earrings 3. layered gold necklaces 4. gold initial pendant necklace 5. leather tote bag 6. shearling boston clogs 7. plaid recycled blend scarf 8. ugg tasman slip-on (sells out quickly – watch for restocks!) 9. plaid shacket (available in plus sizes) 10. quay sunglasses 11. woven faux leather clutch 12. coral knit beanie
Know someone who is all about the latest trends? Maybe you have a friend who always looks put together and would appreciate a classic piece of jewelry? Then this guide is just what you’re looking for! I just received my plaid Abercrombie coat and I’m in love with the quality. If you aren’t sure about size, I recommend sizing down because they do fit large. I’m typically a size 14/16 and wear an XL comfortably. The Ugg Tasman slip-on sells out quickly (it’s a hot item right now!) so make sure to check for restocks or set an alert.
1. fuzzy barefoot dreams socks 2. checkered throw blanket 3. stone-like diffuser 4. knit plaid pajamas 5. hygge board game 6. faux fur slip-ons 7. pink fleece hoodie 8. gender-neutral joggers 9. shearling pullover 10. orange clove candle 11. a court of thorns and roses box set (heads up: this series is spicy page-turner!)
The “homebody” gift guide applies to anyone who likes all things cozy, loves a night in or works from home. It’s also great for those family members, acquaintances or co-workers that you just aren’t quite sure what to get. Everyone loves fuzzy socks, a nice throw blanket and a candle! The best part about the candle, by the way, is it’s made with essential oils and supports a small business on Etsy. Oh and don’t sleep on those plaid pajamas! Err…or do. You know what I mean! They’re a great value under $20 and are really great quality. I loved them so much I bought a second color!
1. travel cosmetic case 2. satya + sage goddess candle 3. palo santo + lavender crystal bundle 4. the super blend pressed serum 5. under eye gels 6. ilia lip wrap 7. erbaviva relaxing body wash 8. olive + june mani kit 9. ilia eyeshadow palette 10. biossance squalane + vitamin c rose oil 11. osea algae body oil 12. mount lai rose quartz facial massage kit
The beauty gift guide is one of my favorites because it supports a lot of small businesses including two clean beauty stores in Charlotte: AILLEA and Selenite Beauty. I love shopping at both of them! If you live in the Charlotte area I also highly recommend gift cards so your loved ones can utilize their spa services, too. I use a lot of these products myself so know that these recommendations are coming from personal experience.
1. fleece belt bag 2. earbuds under $40 3. ultra high-rise elation tight and elation flare pant 4. pastel dumbbells 5. resistance band set 6. hoka clifton 8 running shoes 7. 64oz stanley jug 8. mini theragun 9. zip-up jacket 10. trigger point massage set 11. manduka yoga mat
For someone who loves movement and caring for their body I like to think of core clothing items such as a great pair of leggings or handy stocking stuffers like a trigger point massage set. The fleece belt bag is great for people on-the-go and fits all of the essentials. I’ve heard the best things about the Theragun products! I like the idea of the mini Theragun because you can easily travel with it and it doesn’t take up much space. You know I love my HOKA Clifton 8 running shoes! They’re perfect for walking, too, and come in some fun colors. Want to get someone a pair of earbuds, but don’t to spend a fortune? Look no further than the Soundcore earbuds above! I’ve had several pair (Luna chewed a few heh) and have been really impressed with the sound quality and fit. Know a yogi? The Manduka mat above has THE best grip for hot yoga classes or for naturally sweaty hands (mine slip in normal vinyasa flow classes). It will be a mat that lasts for years, too.
1. personalized desk tray 2. bright idea candle 3. travel tripod 4. day designer planner (my fave!) 5. yeti rambler 20oz 6. poppin pens 7. desktop phone stand 8. leather folio (personalization available)
As an entrepreneur this time of year can be both hectic and exciting, especially as the new year approaches. I would look to gifts that help someone stay organized, provide function and beauty, and help keep them motivated. My favorite items in this guide are the Day Designer Planner. It’s the best planner I’ve ever owned! There is plenty of space for time block, to-do lists, a gratitude section and tons of goal setting worksheets that are perfect for any business owner.
1. wireless charging station 2. gaming headset 3. rechargeable flashlight 4. bluetooth speaker 5. wi-fi mini projector 6. amazon echo dot 7. beats ear buds 8. rechargeable hand warmers 9. bluetooth keyboard + mouse set 10. apple airtag
While I don’t claim to be a tech-nerd, I do enjoy a handy gadget. The wireless charging station is a chic way to keep your desk or nightstand organized. Trent SWEARS by his Olight flashlights and they come in several different colors. Want a fun new way to experience movie night? Get the mini projector to take your screening outdoors or extra-large on a wall inside.
1. lovevery block set 2. the nugget couch 3. lovevery play kit 4. personalized train 5. personalized puzzle 6. rainbow puzzle set 7. sweatshirt + jogger set 8. set of beanies 9. suede boots 10. converse sneakers 11. sweater 12. sunglasses 13. duck boots
1. outdoor playhouse kit 2. magnetic olight obulb 3. toddler learning tower 4. adjustable grocery cart 5. wooden piano 6. tool kit 7. wooden baking kit 8. wooden food set 9. cooking set 10. teamson kids play kitchen (on sale $119)
Toddlers can be the trickiest to buy for because you want to give them something they’ll actually enjoy and that’s right for their current development stage. When in doubt, buy a Lovevery Play Kit. Lovevery makes kits for newborns to toddler age. They’re truly the best toys we own and the play kits come with guidebooks that help parents learn what skills they can learn for their age, development info and how to introduce each toy. It’s a great gift for new parents, too!
Olivia loves to pretend to cook, so we snagged the Little Chef Paris Modern Play Kitchen from Maisonette. I love shopping on Maisonette because I always find unique, beautiful toys and clothing at a range of prices. We went with this kitchen because it was a GREAT price for the quality. Plus, it’s aesthetically pleasing which is always a bonus. I can’t wait to give it to her!
Thank you as always for following me, my blog and for supporting me through my affiliate links. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season with your family and enjoy making memories together!